Toyota Supra - Forum

Toyota Supra - Forum (http://www.supra-forum.de/index.php)
-   Treffen (Orga) (http://www.supra-forum.de/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Euro Supra Meet 2006 (http://www.supra-forum.de/showthread.php?t=15594)

SavageDK 23.03.2006 18:52

Euro Supra Meet 2006

Euro Supra meet 2006 in Austria

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo,

Ich werde versuchen so gut Deutsch zu schreiben wie ich nur kann. Bin aber Däne, also bitte ignoriere meine fähler

Die jungs aus UK und ich versuchen ein grosses treffen diesem sommer in östereich zu organizieren. Hättet jemand von euch vieleicht lust da mitzumachen?

Hmm, ok, it takes too long to write german

Anyway, the guys from the UK and I are planning this meet in austria this summer. We are not exactly sure which date the meet will be at!

I got a website called http://www.supraklubdanmark.dk if you sign up there we got a special section called "meet" where i will provide detailed information about the meet.

Also please spread the word to the rest of the european clubs if you have some contacts! It would be really great if we could gather more supra's at ESM2006 than the 90 supras we gathered at ESM2005.

This meet will be alot cheeper than ESM2005 if it is possible.

Lolek, if you read this join the meet!

Sincerly,
Michael L. Ærbo
DK, Denmark.

Venom1981 23.03.2006 19:09

sounds good.
i´ll try to be there if my schedule and lady allow it.

Timber 23.03.2006 20:34

sounds great, i'll come

Willy B. aus S. 23.03.2006 22:09

sounds great, hopefully it's during my summer holiday, when I will be visiting the alps anyway :top:

Daniel 23.03.2006 23:43

:top: :top: :top:

Lolek 24.03.2006 17:05

Hi Michael.

Right now I am doing my tour in KOSOVO. But I will go home in 3 weeks. :wipp:

I am looking forward to work on my car again. My lady needs a lot of work. Oggy just picked up some motor parts from our engine work shop in Danmark.

And of couse I will join the meeting if my car is ready and I am in Germany. I have got some excercises in the USA and Canada in summer (low level flying in 10m :huepf: :huepf: - I have to go over there).

But anyway we have to meet each other together with OGGY. We have got some good stuff build in our cars recently :lui:

And we can't find a dyno to check out our Ladys!

See You.

LOLEK

Maverick_at 24.03.2006 19:22

Hi Guys

I´ll be there

CyA

SavageDK 25.03.2006 04:16

Zitat:

Zitat von Lolek
Hi Michael.

Right now I am doing my tour in KOSOVO. But I will go home in 3 weeks. :wipp:

I am looking forward to work on my car again. My lady needs a lot of work. Oggy just picked up some motor parts from our engine work shop in Danmark.

And of couse I will join the meeting if my car is ready and I am in Germany. I have got some excercises in the USA and Canada in summer (low level flying in 10m :huepf: :huepf: - I have to go over there).

But anyway we have to meet each other together with OGGY. We have got some good stuff build in our cars recently :lui:

And we can't find a dyno to check out our Ladys!

See You.

LOLEK

Hey man, I didnt know you were a pilot! You are a very lucky man! You fly on the ground in your Supra and in a Tornado is it? That has to be one of the most exciting jobs ever! I envy you! Please dont crash into anything during your NAP training! Most tree's are higher than 10 meters :p

Sorry we didnt meet up at ESM2005, i was busy supplying the english crew with beer :p And what did i get out of that? My car was covered in flags and what not :p

Im really looking forward to see what you did to your cars. Your 3 mk 3's were a big hit at ESM05 :) Beautifull cars! But so are all mk3's :)

remember the video is still at www.wlnet.co.uk!!

Sincerly,
Michael

goodnight65 28.03.2006 08:31

:huepf: ...great idea my friends....
you are all welcome here in Austria and we all looking forward to meet many Suprafans here.....

So have a good time here and we hope to see you soon :winky:

nice greetings from
Linz/Austria

goodnigt

SavageDK 20.04.2006 09:04

We got new information, check out http://www.supraklubdanmark.dk the front page will now contain the main info about the meet!

I will continue to update the page untill the meet. Do you have any ideas or suggestions please send a mail to: bestyrelsen@supraklubdanmark.dk

I hope we will see alot of supras around. Please give the link on to every other supra owner you know and post around on forums so we can spread the word about the meet.

Sincerly,
Michael L. Ærbo
Supra Klub Danmark Admin

Maverick_at 24.04.2006 06:44

Also hört sich echt gut an

Wer von euch kommt auch ???

Ich werde auf jeden Fal versuchen zu kommen

Grüße Maverick

Goorooj 24.04.2006 10:48

Now that´s really cool to do it in austria. not far away and my girlfriend wanted to visit a friend from school who´s studying there anyway. don´t even need a campsite. of course i will be there.

Goorooj 24.04.2006 11:44

Traffic Warning

one thing you should add:

that weekend the holidays begin in a few states of germany, so especially the motorways to munich and from munich to innsbruck ( which is the shortest way to italy ) could be ( will be... ) jammed.

you should advise to look for alternative routes ( like A7 all the way down from denmark and near Füssen / garmisch into austria or via switzerland for drivers from belgium or france ).

SavageDK 24.04.2006 12:13

Ahh, I didnt know that, thanks for the information. Hopefully we can avoid the trafic :p

See you in Austria!

Michael

Zitat:

Zitat von Goorooj
one thing you should add:

that weekend the holidays begin in a few states of germany, so especially the motorways to munich and from munich to innsbruck ( which is the shortest way to italy ) could be ( will be... ) jammed.

you should advise to look for alternative routes ( like A7 all the way down from denmark and near Füssen / garmisch into austria or via switzerland for drivers from belgium or france ).

Goorooj 22.06.2006 13:26

*schubs* noch ein monat.

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +2. Es ist jetzt 23:50 Uhr.